MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MBA is a two year full time course.
- Approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Affiliated to Savitribai phule university.
- It provides a broad – spectrum exposure as well as an opportunity to concentrate on specific functional areas.
- The program focuses on construction, development, technical and analytical skills necessary for full – fledged manager coupled with pragmatic approach to situation analysis.
MBA PROGRAMME OBJECTIVES
- To equip the students with requisite knowledge, skills & right attitude necessary to provide effective leadership in a global environment
- To develop competent management professionals with strong ethical values, capable of assuming a pivotal role in various sectors of the Indian Economy & Society, aligned with the national prorities.
- To develop proactive thinking so as to perform effectively in the dynamic socio-economic and business ecosystem.
|Course Name||Intake||Year of establishment||First Year Choice Code|
|Master of Business Administration||90||2008|
Eligibility Criteria & Documents Required for Admission 2020-21
Eligibility :- Any Bachelor’s degree Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* or equivalent CGPA ( 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons With Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956.
CAT (conducted by IIMs)/ GMAT (conducted by GMAC, USA)/ CMAT 2020 (Conducted by AICTE)/MAT (conducted by AIMA in February 2020)/ XAT (conducted by XLRI)/ ATMA (conducted by AIMS)/ MAH‐MBA/MMS‐CET 2020.
Candidates securing Non Zero Positive marks/score in above Exam will be eligible to get admission to MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDM course for 2020-21 in the State of Maharashtra.
Choice Code: 617010110
Document Required : - Candidates shall report to the institute with all original certificates at time of admission.
SSC Mark sheet .
HSC Mark sheet.
Bachelor Degree Mark sheet.
Migration Certificate ( Other University )
Gap Certificate (Affidavit)
Nationality & Domicile Certificate.
Non Creamy layer Certificate.
Original Entrance Exam Score Card.