For MCA Basic Qualification
In order to secure admission to first year of the two-years full time MCA course , the candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
Non-Zero Score in MH-MCA-CET & Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate*( 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any Full Time Bachelor’ degree in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities. And having studied Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at 10 + 2 level or higher level examination.
Documents to be attached at the time of admission
Candidates reporting for admissions should submit the following documents (originals) along with the full fees.
- Certificate of Indian Nationality in the name of the Candidate.
- Statement of marks of HSC.
- Statement of marks of SSC.
- Statement of marks for the Bachelor’s Degree Examination (i.e. the Qualifying Degree examination) in case the
- candidate has passed the bachelor’s degree examination (Candidates who have appeared for final year degree examination).
- Caste Certificate(if applicable).
- Caste/Tribe Validity certificate* (if applicable) or Undertaking in Proforma.
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate* valid up to 31st March 2022 (if applicable).
- Domicile certificate** (if applicable), clearly indicating the place of permanent residence of the candidate/Father or Mother or Husband.
Any other relevant document.